If you have a bike and would like access to the bike shed, please speak with Alan.
If you need to park your car, you will need to contact Lambeth Council to apply for a parking permit.
Vanbrugh Court is very well served for public transport.
The nearest mainline train stations are
- Elephant and Castle
The nearest underground stations are
- Kennington (Northern Line)
- Lambeth North (Bakerloo Line)
- Elephant and Castle (Bakerloo Line)
Buses running along Kennington Road
- 3 (Oxford Circus to Crystal Palace)
- 59 (Kings Cross Station to Streatham)
- 159 (Paddington to Streatham)
- 360 (Elephant & Castle to South Kensington museums)
Other local bus services include
- 196 (Elephant & Castle to Norwood)
- 344 (Liverpool Street/Shoreditch to Clapham Junction)
- C10 (Canada Water to Victoria)
- 133 (Liverpool Street to Streatham)
- 155 (Elephant & Castle to Tooting)
There are several cycle hire docking stations (‘Boris Bikes’) nearby. Visit the Barclays Cycle Hire website for information about location and availability.
- Waterloo Cars 020 7407 3456
- Bobby Cars 020 7735 8868
- Victory Cars 020 7582 0202